1. LETEL elektronik s.r.o., based at Husova 1349, 334 01 Přeštice, Comp. Reg. No. (IČ): 45358851 as the Controller of prsonal data pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation, processes, in the case of your inquiry for services, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (aforementioned and hereinafter referred to only as the “Regulation”), the following personal data:
– name and surname,
– e-mail adress,
– telephone number,
– text of the message,
2. The name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number must be processed in order to create an offer of services, negotiate this offer or in order to answer your question. Such processing is allowed for by Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. This personal data will be processed by LETEL elektronik s.r.o. during the negotiations on the conclusion of the contract between you and LETEL elektronik s.r.o., no later than 1 year from your inquiry, unless you give your consent to further processing.
3. he processing of personal data is carried out by the controller, but personal data may be processed for the Controller by another provider, processing software, service or application, which are not currently used by the Controller.
4. Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
– request from us the information on what personal data we process, or request a copy of such personal data;
– request from us the clarification regarding the processing of personal data;
– request from us access to such data and have it updated or corrected;
– request the deletion of this personal data from us – however, this deletion will result in the termination of the contract negotiations and will only take place if the interests of the joint controllers do not outweigh the protection of your privacy;
– in case of doubts about our compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us, the Office for Personal Data Protection, or possibly a court.